Archive of www.eAdultGames.com featuring Erotic Online Adult Games

Click here to go to the original topic

wow look how dead this has gotten {

Forum Index -> Jesse Capelli Discussion

Ironking

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject: wow look how dead this has gotten {  

no one has posted for like 9 days ..
about anything..
.. I guess i will raise my goblet high in the air and Hoiste .
jesse used to type on this forum and raise spirits... i mean how much time does it take to connect on your laptop ..and hit favorites and go HI HOW IS EVERYONE DOING.....
the small amount of effort one person can do ....will reap that person huge rewards...
someoneoutthere

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject:  

Coincedence. I was thinking of opening this topic yesterday. I have no idea what is going on with Jesse. I don't want to speculate on it, because we just don't know. I think there has been enough negativity posted lately, and some were mine. So, I just hope everyhing is ok. ... ok, one wild guess on my part than: Jesse's got herself a boy/girl friend, which takes up her time, besides her busy working hours. But a sign of life / interest would be welcome.

Take care everyone.
Vanilla

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject:  

so when are the clubjenna vids being released, cummon jenna when are ya gunna show us the real hardcore pussy cumming Jesse vids GRRRRR:twisted: !!!
zaz

Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject:  

Vanilla wrote: so when are the clubjenna vids being released, cummon jenna when are ya gunna show us the real hardcore…

Probably not before my subscription expires, in which time there has been precisely 2 updates.

No more.

So sad.

Z
Wildcard

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject:  

Little wonder that Jesse's forum has almost sunk right to the bottom of the eAdultGames message board. Jesse, where art thou?
Vanilla

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject:  

Can sum one tell Suze Randall that me megadownload didn't work, god bless suze she usually helps out when I do stuff wrong but the Jesse vid won't play (yeah I know I have downloaded it loads of times but it keeps fuckin up thanks to windows mediaplayer update)

I contacted Bill "pudding bowl" Gates on the same matter but funnily enough he didn't reply :lol:

I know you now Suze Jesse if you are reading this so If you could pass the message on I would muchus appreciate it god bless ya

Jesse loves Jenna NOW!!!!!!!
Vanilla

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:44 am    Post subject:  

Ah don't worry I am sure there is a valid reason why Jesse isn't posting on the message board. I think her wrists are probably tired from all the G/G dildo action (I often sprain my rists :lol: )

Oh yeah and there is no such word as gotten, got or gotten are slang words and it should say become instead :D :wink: !!!!

Forum Index -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
Click here to go to the original topic

Page 1 of 1